Partner Application Process
Each partner interested in participating in the Cyber-Sight E-Consultation program must complete an Application and Agreement form and return it to the Cyber-Sight administration for review and approval. Telemedicine partners must be willing to comply with all conditions set forth in the agreement. This form can be downloaded at www.cybersight.orgby selecting “General Information” and then “How to Become a Partner”. The partnership application and agreement form is also found on page 56 of this manual.
How are E-Consultation partners selected?
Individual partner doctors are considered based on:
- Nomination by an ORBIS VF based on personal experience,
- Contact during a Flying Eye Hospital (FEH) program,
- Request from a Country Program,
- As part of a Hospital-Based Program,
- Unsolicited request from a suitable partner who initiates contact online
Final selection is dependent on available Cyber-Sight resources and authorization of ORBIS.
above Cyber-Sight partners worldwide